The cafeteria is not managed by the school, but it must follow the school’s policies and guidelines. It is prohibited from selling, serving, or accommodating non-Quantum clients who have no valid reason or business transaction with the school.
Everyone is to abide by the following rules relating to the school cafeteria:
- Parents, guardians, yayas, family drivers, companions, and visitors are not allowed to be in the al fresco lane during school recess and lunch break.
- Students are not allowed to buy during class hours unless the admin/nurse permits them.
- Non-regular diners who wish to get their lunch at the canteen must make a reservation at least one day so they can be included in the next day’s meal preparation.
- Students should queue up in an orderly manner when buying food in the canteen.
- Students should wash their hands before and after eating.
- Plates and other utensils are reserved only for those who buy their food at the canteen.
- All food served in canteen plates/dishes and drinks in plastic or glass bottles must be consumed within the canteen dining area.
- Students must finish their food/drinks before the break ends.
- Students are to return all used plates and utensils to the pails provided at the canteen after eating.
- Students should help to maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the school canteen area.
- Students should not run and play in the school canteen area.