The school DOES NOT ALLOW major semestral requirements that require students to do the following:
- Leave the house without adult supervision.
- Invite other people to their house.
- Perform tasks or classwork that may be dangerous or harmful to the students.
- Share, post, or publish themselves or schoolmates on the web/internet other than the class’s Microsoft Teams and the Genyo e-Learning and the apps embedded or originally attached to these two official learning platforms.
- Share, post, or publish any of their personal or family data and information on the public web or internet other than the class’s MS teams and the Genyo e-Learning, ClassVR, Merge EDU and the apps embedded or originally attached to these official learning platforms.
- Share, post, or publish videos/photos about or involving themselves or any schoolmates on the public web/internet without the official consent forms of their own parents and the parents of the students involved in the video or presentation.
- Share, post, or publish any written works or lesson outputs (literary works, art works, compositions, inventions, research works, projects, etc.) to the public without the official consent form signed by the parents.
- Share, post, or publish any schoolwork that does not conform with the school’s Student Honor Code and ethical standards.
- Major requirements or projects that need to be published/shared for public viewing or on the open web/internet should be approved by the school principal before assigning them to the students.