If the complaint is not urgent, the parents may send a note to the class adviser or school principal via NB#1 or MS Teams. Any student may also email major complaint or grievance to: 

PTC with the Class Adviser or School Principal: 

If parents have any complaints about bullying, a child’s class learning, or any academic and non-academic concerns, they may chat or make an appointment with the class adviser or school principal.