For students who drive and park their cars in school whether inside campus premises or outside the school gates:
Student drivers must comply with all the requirements asked by the school. There is a designated parking space for Quantum student drivers. For those who are driving two or more vehicles, each must be registered and must have a permit from the school.
- be 17 years old.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, NOT a student permit.
- not have consumed, used, or ingested any alcohol, illegal, impairing, or controlled substance or drug in the 24 hours preceding the bringing of vehicle.
- Currently not using any medications that would cause impairment or otherwise induce drowsiness.
- Not suffering from any condition including but not limited to epilepsy, hearing and visual impairment which would render the driving unreasonably dangerous for others; and
- Must have submitted to the school director the accomplished and signed TQA Release of Liability Agreement and a clear photocopy of the valid driver’s license and the LTO Registration of the vehicle/s the student is driving to school.
Classmates or schoolmates are not allowed to hitch a ride in a TQA student driven vehicle without their parent’s letter informing the school principal that they allow their child/children to ride in a ‘schoolmate-driven’ vehicle.