In TQA, this is an independent, original student work and a requirement for SHS graduation. This should not be expensive or costly. A senior high school thesis is basic and much simpler than a college or master’s thesis.
The main objectives of the TQA senior high school thesis writing are to:
- Learn and master the process and strategies for thesis writing or research
- Apply the research skills taught and developed in SHS
- Gain knowledge about the subject or field a student is interested in
- Understand the legal and ethical values in doing research
- Present the thesis to the lower high school levels allowing them to learn from the presentation
It must be mentored only by the student’s current teachers and coaches in TQA. Mentors receive honorariums from the researchers.